Saturday, January 31, 2009

HAM SAP LOU!

EEEEE-YER!!!! i will never ever go there AGAIN!

let me tell you what happen yesterday night! dinner time. i went to this restaurant..paskitan food something like indian food lah..got curry and all one..so yeah i go there..so my sis order food and all lah..den the food come edi..start eating..den when i eat that time right..why that waitor walk here and there one?? den i look at him lah..den he like look at me and say "so be-au-tii-fooool"den i was like what the shit?!you talking to me ahh?!" plus when he say "so beautiful" that time..HIS LOOK DARN HORNY!!!!GOSH!feel like vomit-ing! he kept on looking at me like donno what nie..the food there not bad..but i don enjoy it cause of HIM! plus..when i eat that time..i have to open my mouth right..den he go follow me open his mouth i was like WTS! wei...STOP LOOKING LAH! BABI WEI! EEEEEE-YERHHH!!!!!! his ugly HORNY! look!!!!! STUPID HORNY GUY! scary wei!!! non-stop looking!!!! even my bro say he look at you and smile.. i was like =[=[=[=[=[ shaking and feel like going home!

2 comments:

  1. Double sweat! He seems to be mental. lol. you should slap him. LOL. joking xP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mayb he liks u ward..n he may ask ur fon num?

    ward r u going 2do??slap him?

    haha..=="

    ReplyDelete